Saturday, November 15, 2008

Arriving to Dominica

OK, so my DH decided to pursue his dream of becoming a doctor. Due whatever reasons he got into "the Caribbean school" in Dominica - Ross.


After spending one semester in Miami and one semester on the island alone (another story) he asked (we decided) us (my daughter and I) to join him on his wonderful journey.

So after surprising me one weekend with afternoon in the spa


evening meal in a posh/gorgeous restaurant in Westwood (CA)


and night (and breakfast ;) ) in the Bel Air Hotel


the deal was made :)


In 2 days I packed our place in Los Angeles and the next Sunday we arrived to Dominica, W.I. on an overnight flight from LAX. The flight was "wonderful"
and the story starts ...

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Powered by Blogger